The impact of medical insurance for the poor in Georgia: a regression discontinuity approach
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 1362–1378, November 2011
How to Cite
Bauhoff, S., Hotchkiss, D. R. and Smith, O. (2011), The impact of medical insurance for the poor in Georgia: a regression discontinuity approach. Health Econ., 20: 1362–1378. doi: 10.1002/hec.1673
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!