Long-term effects of health investments and parental favoritism: the case of breastfeeding
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 1349–1361, November 2011
How to Cite
Fletcher, J. M. (2011), Long-term effects of health investments and parental favoritism: the case of breastfeeding. Health Econ., 20: 1349–1361. doi: 10.1002/hec.1675
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!