Health Economics Letters
Non-monotonicity in the episodic random utility model
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 1523–1531, December 2011
How to Cite
Menzies, N. A. and Salomon, J. A. (2011), Non-monotonicity in the episodic random utility model. Health Econ., 20: 1523–1531. doi: 10.1002/hec.1683
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!