Scope insensitivity in contingent valuation studies of health care services: should we ask twice?
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 101–112, February 2012
How to Cite
Gyrd-Hansen, D., Kjær, T. and Nielsen, J. S. (2012), Scope insensitivity in contingent valuation studies of health care services: should we ask twice?. Health Econ., 21: 101–112. doi: 10.1002/hec.1690
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!