All the research was conducted in the School of Social and Community Medicine at the University of Bristol.
Health Economics Letter
Missing data in trial-based cost-effectiveness analysis: the current state of play†
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 187–200, February 2012
How to Cite
Noble, S. M., Hollingworth, W. and Tilling, K. (2012), Missing data in trial-based cost-effectiveness analysis: the current state of play. Health Econ., 21: 187–200. doi: 10.1002/hec.1693
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!