Discrete choice experiments in health economics: a review of the literature
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 145–172, February 2012
How to Cite
de Bekker-Grob, E. W., Ryan, M. and Gerard, K. (2012), Discrete choice experiments in health economics: a review of the literature. Health Econ., 21: 145–172. doi: 10.1002/hec.1697
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!