This article was published online on [28 December 2010]. An error was subsequently identified in Abstract. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [6 January 2011 ].
Willingness-to-pay for predictive tests with no immediate treatment implications: a survey of US residents†
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 238–251, March 2012
How to Cite
Neumann, P. J., Cohen, J. T., Hammitt, J. K., Concannon, T. W., Auerbach, H. R., Fang, C. and Kent, D. M. (2012), Willingness-to-pay for predictive tests with no immediate treatment implications: a survey of US residents. Health Econ., 21: 238–251. doi: 10.1002/hec.1704
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!