Physicians' perception of demand-induced supply in the information age: a latent class model analysis
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 252–269, March 2012
How to Cite
Shih, Y.-C. T. and Tai-Seale, M. (2012), Physicians' perception of demand-induced supply in the information age: a latent class model analysis. Health Econ., 21: 252–269. doi: 10.1002/hec.1710
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!