Is there a health penalty of China's rapid urbanization?
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 367–385, April 2012
How to Cite
Van de Poel, E., O'Donnell, O. and Van Doorslaer, E. (2012), Is there a health penalty of China's rapid urbanization?. Health Econ., 21: 367–385. doi: 10.1002/hec.1717
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!