Intended and unintended consequences of a proposed national tax on sugar-sweetened beverages to combat the U.S. obesity problem
Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 669–694, June 2012
How to Cite
Dharmasena, S. and Capps, O. (2012), Intended and unintended consequences of a proposed national tax on sugar-sweetened beverages to combat the U.S. obesity problem. Health Econ., 21: 669–694. doi: 10.1002/hec.1738
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!