RESPONSE TO REGULATORY STRINGENCY: THE CASE OF ANTIPSYCHOTIC MEDICATION USE IN NURSING HOMES
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 977–993, August 2012
How to Cite
Bowblis, J. R., Crystal, S., Intrator, O. and Lucas, J. A. (2012), RESPONSE TO REGULATORY STRINGENCY: THE CASE OF ANTIPSYCHOTIC MEDICATION USE IN NURSING HOMES. Health Econ., 21: 977–993. doi: 10.1002/hec.1775
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2010
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: U18-HS016097
- Retirement Research Foundation. Grant Number: RRF 2007–152
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!