Health Economics Letter
MEASURING THE EFFECT OF POLICY INTERVENTIONS AT THE POPULATION LEVEL: SOME METHODOLOGICAL CONCERNS
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1234–1249, October 2012
How to Cite
D. Huesch, M., Østbye, T. and K. Ong, M. (2012), MEASURING THE EFFECT OF POLICY INTERVENTIONS AT THE POPULATION LEVEL: SOME METHODOLOGICAL CONCERNS. Health Econ., 21: 1234–1249. doi: 10.1002/hec.1783
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!