Health Economics Letter
THE ROLE OF PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE IN SOCIO-ECONOMIC INEQUALITIES IN CANCER SCREENING UPTAKE IN IRELAND
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1250–1256, October 2012
How to Cite
Walsh, B., Silles, M. and O'Neill, C. (2012), THE ROLE OF PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE IN SOCIO-ECONOMIC INEQUALITIES IN CANCER SCREENING UPTAKE IN IRELAND. Health Econ., 21: 1250–1256. doi: 10.1002/hec.1784
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!