EASING THE PAIN OF AN ECONOMIC DOWNTURN: MACROECONOMIC CONDITIONS AND EXCESSIVE ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1318–1335, November 2012
How to Cite
Dávalos, M. E., Fang, H. and French, M. T. (2012), EASING THE PAIN OF AN ECONOMIC DOWNTURN: MACROECONOMIC CONDITIONS AND EXCESSIVE ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION. Health Econ., 21: 1318–1335. doi: 10.1002/hec.1788
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2010
- National Institute on Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse. Grant Numbers: R01 AA13167, R01 AA15695
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!