Health Economics Letter
WHEN DO FAT TAXES INCREASE CONSUMER WELFARE?
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1367–1374, November 2012
How to Cite
Lusk, J. L. and Schroeter, C. (2012), WHEN DO FAT TAXES INCREASE CONSUMER WELFARE?. Health Econ., 21: 1367–1374. doi: 10.1002/hec.1789
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!