The findings and conclusions in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Health Economics Letter
EVALUATION OF VARIANCE ESTIMATORS FOR THE CONCENTRATION AND HEALTH ACHIEVEMENT INDICES: A MONTE CARLO SIMULATION†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1375–1381, November 2012
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Roy, K. and Gotway Crawford, C. A. (2012), EVALUATION OF VARIANCE ESTIMATORS FOR THE CONCENTRATION AND HEALTH ACHIEVEMENT INDICES: A MONTE CARLO SIMULATION. Health Econ., 21: 1375–1381. doi: 10.1002/hec.1796
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!