COPULA BIVARIATE PROBIT MODELS: WITH AN APPLICATION TO MEDICAL EXPENDITURES
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1444–1455, December 2012
How to Cite
Winkelmann, R. (2012), COPULA BIVARIATE PROBIT MODELS: WITH AN APPLICATION TO MEDICAL EXPENDITURES. Health Econ., 21: 1444–1455. doi: 10.1002/hec.1801
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!