This paper contains original unpublished work that has not been submitted or published elsewhere. The technical appendix does contain material that is similar to the material found in other technical appendices in articles by the author.
FIGHTING TRANSIENT EPIDEMICS—OPTIMAL VACCINATION SCHEDULES BEFORE AND AFTER AN OUTBREAK†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1456–1476, December 2012
How to Cite
Nævdal, E. (2012), FIGHTING TRANSIENT EPIDEMICS—OPTIMAL VACCINATION SCHEDULES BEFORE AND AFTER AN OUTBREAK. Health Econ., 21: 1456–1476. doi: 10.1002/hec.1803
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!