COST-MINIMISATION ANALYSIS VERSUS COST-EFFECTIVENESS ANALYSIS, REVISITED
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 22–34, January 2013
How to Cite
Dakin, H. and Wordsworth, S. (2013), COST-MINIMISATION ANALYSIS VERSUS COST-EFFECTIVENESS ANALYSIS, REVISITED. Health Econ., 22: 22–34. doi: 10.1002/hec.1812
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2010
- Chief Scientist Office
- UK National Institute for Health Research Health Technology Assessment Programme
- National Institute for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!