This article was published online on December 19, 2011. Errors were subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected October 23, 2012.
THE IMPACT OF MENTAL HEALTH INSURANCE LAWS ON STATE SUICIDE RATES†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 73–88, January 2013
How to Cite
Lang, M. (2013), THE IMPACT OF MENTAL HEALTH INSURANCE LAWS ON STATE SUICIDE RATES. Health Econ., 22: 73–88. doi: 10.1002/hec.1816
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!