Health Economics Letter
DIFFERENCES IN LENGTH OF STAY FOR HIP REPLACEMENT BETWEEN PUBLIC HOSPITALS, SPECIALISED TREATMENT CENTRES AND PRIVATE PROVIDERS: SELECTION OR EFFICIENCY?
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 234–242, February 2013
How to Cite
Siciliani, L., Sivey, P. and Street, A. (2013), DIFFERENCES IN LENGTH OF STAY FOR HIP REPLACEMENT BETWEEN PUBLIC HOSPITALS, SPECIALISED TREATMENT CENTRES AND PRIVATE PROVIDERS: SELECTION OR EFFICIENCY?. Health Econ., 22: 234–242. doi: 10.1002/hec.1826
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!