Health Economics Letter
AN EVALUATION OF THE UK FOOD STANDARDS AGENCY'S SALT CAMPAIGN
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 243–250, February 2013
How to Cite
Shankar, B., Brambila-Macias, J., Traill, B., Mazzocchi, M. and Capacci, S. (2013), AN EVALUATION OF THE UK FOOD STANDARDS AGENCY'S SALT CAMPAIGN. Health Econ., 22: 243–250. doi: 10.1002/hec.2772
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!