Health Economics Letter
STATISTICAL METHODS FOR COST-EFFECTIVENESS ANALYSES THAT USE OBSERVATIONAL DATA: A CRITICAL APPRAISAL TOOL AND REVIEW OF CURRENT PRACTICE
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 486–500, April 2013
How to Cite
Kreif, N., Grieve, R. and Sadique, M. Z. (2013), STATISTICAL METHODS FOR COST-EFFECTIVENESS ANALYSES THAT USE OBSERVATIONAL DATA: A CRITICAL APPRAISAL TOOL AND REVIEW OF CURRENT PRACTICE. Health Econ., 22: 486–500. doi: 10.1002/hec.2806
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2011
- Economic and Social Research Council. Grant Number: RES-061-25-0343
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!