MEDICAL REGULATION AND HEALTH OUTCOMES: THE EFFECT OF THE PHYSICIAN EXAMINATION REQUIREMENT
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 393–409, April 2013
How to Cite
Cotet, A. M. and Benjamin, D. K. (2013), MEDICAL REGULATION AND HEALTH OUTCOMES: THE EFFECT OF THE PHYSICIAN EXAMINATION REQUIREMENT. Health Econ., 22: 393–409. doi: 10.1002/hec.2807
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!