Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW AND META-ANALYSIS OF WILLINGNESS-TO-PAY VALUES: THE CASE OF MALARIA CONTROL INTERVENTIONS
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 428–450, April 2013
How to Cite
Trapero-Bertran, M., Mistry, H., Shen, J. and Fox-Rushby, J. (2013), A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW AND META-ANALYSIS OF WILLINGNESS-TO-PAY VALUES: THE CASE OF MALARIA CONTROL INTERVENTIONS. Health Econ., 22: 428–450. doi: 10.1002/hec.2810
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Community Knowledge and Acceptance of Larviciding for Malaria Control in a Rural District of East-Central Tanzania, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2014, 11, 5, 5137, , , , , ,
- 2Framework for rapid assessment and adoption of new vector control tools, Trends in Parasitology, 2014, 30, 4, 191, , , , , , , , ,