METHODS FOR COVARIATE ADJUSTMENT IN COST-EFFECTIVENESS ANALYSIS THAT USE CLUSTER RANDOMISED TRIALS
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1101–1118, September 2012
How to Cite
Gomes, M., Grieve, R., Nixon, R., Ng, E. S.-W., Carpenter, J. and Thompson, S. G. (2012), METHODS FOR COVARIATE ADJUSTMENT IN COST-EFFECTIVENESS ANALYSIS THAT USE CLUSTER RANDOMISED TRIALS. Health Econ., 21: 1101–1118. doi: 10.1002/hec.2812
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!