Health Economics Letter
HOW MANY INFANTS LIKELY DIED IN AFRICA AS A RESULT OF THE 2008–2009 GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS?
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 611–622, May 2013
How to Cite
Friedman, J. and Schady, N. (2013), HOW MANY INFANTS LIKELY DIED IN AFRICA AS A RESULT OF THE 2008–2009 GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS?. Health Econ., 22: 611–622. doi: 10.1002/hec.2818
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!