INCOME-RELATED INEQUITY IN HEALTHCARE UTILISATION AMONG INDIVIDUALS WITH CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE IN ENGLAND—ACCOUNTING FOR VERTICAL INEQUITY
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 533–553, May 2013
How to Cite
Vallejo-Torres, L. and Morris, S. (2013), INCOME-RELATED INEQUITY IN HEALTHCARE UTILISATION AMONG INDIVIDUALS WITH CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE IN ENGLAND—ACCOUNTING FOR VERTICAL INEQUITY. Health Econ., 22: 533–553. doi: 10.1002/hec.2821
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!