INCOME-RELATED INEQUITY IN HEALTHCARE UTILISATION AMONG INDIVIDUALS WITH CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE IN ENGLAND—ACCOUNTING FOR VERTICAL INEQUITY
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 533–553, May 2013
How to Cite
Vallejo-Torres, L. and Morris, S. (2013), INCOME-RELATED INEQUITY IN HEALTHCARE UTILISATION AMONG INDIVIDUALS WITH CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE IN ENGLAND—ACCOUNTING FOR VERTICAL INEQUITY. Health Econ., 22: 533–553. doi: 10.1002/hec.2821
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!