ZERO-INFLATED ENDOGENOUS COUNT IN CENSORED MODEL: EFFECTS OF INFORMAL FAMILY CARE ON FORMAL HEALTH CARE
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1119–1133, September 2012
How to Cite
Lee, M.-j. and Kim, Y.-s. (2012), ZERO-INFLATED ENDOGENOUS COUNT IN CENSORED MODEL: EFFECTS OF INFORMAL FAMILY CARE ON FORMAL HEALTH CARE. Health Econ., 21: 1119–1133. doi: 10.1002/hec.2822
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: KRF-2009-342-B0008, NRF-2011-327-B00072
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!