INVESTIGATING ATTRIBUTE NON-ATTENDANCE AND ITS CONSEQUENCES IN CHOICE EXPERIMENTS WITH LATENT CLASS MODELS
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 554–567, May 2013
How to Cite
Lagarde, M. (2013), INVESTIGATING ATTRIBUTE NON-ATTENDANCE AND ITS CONSEQUENCES IN CHOICE EXPERIMENTS WITH LATENT CLASS MODELS. Health Econ., 22: 554–567. doi: 10.1002/hec.2824
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!