O. C. was based at the University of Adelaide when undertaking this research.
APPLYING RISK ADJUSTED COST-EFFECTIVENESS (RAC-E) ANALYSIS TO HOSPITALS: ESTIMATING THE COSTS AND CONSEQUENCES OF VARIATION IN CLINICAL PRACTICE
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 631–642, June 2013
How to Cite
Karnon, J., Caffrey, O., Pham, C., Grieve, R., Ben-Tovim, D., Hakendorf, P. and Crotty, M. (2013), APPLYING RISK ADJUSTED COST-EFFECTIVENESS (RAC-E) ANALYSIS TO HOSPITALS: ESTIMATING THE COSTS AND CONSEQUENCES OF VARIATION IN CLINICAL PRACTICE. Health Econ., 22: 631–642. doi: 10.1002/hec.2828
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!