Health Economics Letter
TWO-LEVEL RESAMPLING AS A NOVEL METHOD FOR THE CALCULATION OF THE EXPECTED VALUE OF SAMPLE INFORMATION IN ECONOMIC TRIALS
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 877–882, July 2013
How to Cite
Sadatsafavi, M., Marra, C. and Bryan, S. (2013), TWO-LEVEL RESAMPLING AS A NOVEL METHOD FOR THE CALCULATION OF THE EXPECTED VALUE OF SAMPLE INFORMATION IN ECONOMIC TRIALS. Health Econ., 22: 877–882. doi: 10.1002/hec.2869
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!