DETERMINANTS OF ROAD TRAFFIC CRASH FATALITIES ACROSS INDIAN STATES
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 915–930, August 2013
How to Cite
Grimm, M. and Treibich, C. (2013), DETERMINANTS OF ROAD TRAFFIC CRASH FATALITIES ACROSS INDIAN STATES. Health Econ., 22: 915–930. doi: 10.1002/hec.2870
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!