THE DETERMINANTS OF PRICING IN PHARMACEUTICALS: ARE US PRICES REALLY SO HIGH?
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 1377–1397, November 2013
How to Cite
Cabrales, A. and Jiménez-Martín, S. (2013), THE DETERMINANTS OF PRICING IN PHARMACEUTICALS: ARE US PRICES REALLY SO HIGH?. Health Econ., 22: 1377–1397. doi: 10.1002/hec.2887
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!