The views expressed in this article are strictly those of the authors. No official endorsement by the Ontario Medical Association is intended or should be inferred.
LINK BETWEEN PAY FOR PERFORMANCE INCENTIVES AND PHYSICIAN PAYMENT MECHANISMS: EVIDENCE FROM THE DIABETES MANAGEMENT INCENTIVE IN ONTARIO†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 1417–1439, December 2013
How to Cite
Kantarevic, J. and Kralj, B. (2013), LINK BETWEEN PAY FOR PERFORMANCE INCENTIVES AND PHYSICIAN PAYMENT MECHANISMS: EVIDENCE FROM THE DIABETES MANAGEMENT INCENTIVE IN ONTARIO. Health Econ., 22: 1417–1439. doi: 10.1002/hec.2890
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Quality of asthma care under different primary care models in Canada: a population-based study, BMC Family Practice, 2015, 16, 1, 19, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Risk selection and cost shifting in a prospective physician payment system: Evidence from Ontario, Health Policy, 2014, 115, 2-3, 249, ,