CIRCUMSTANCES AND EFFORTS: HOW IMPORTANT IS THEIR CORRELATION FOR THE MEASUREMENT OF INEQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY IN HEALTH?
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 1470–1495, December 2013
How to Cite
Jusot, F., Tubeuf, S. and Trannoy, A. (2013), CIRCUMSTANCES AND EFFORTS: HOW IMPORTANT IS THEIR CORRELATION FOR THE MEASUREMENT OF INEQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY IN HEALTH?. Health Econ., 22: 1470–1495. doi: 10.1002/hec.2896
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!