This article was published online on January 22, 2013. Errors were subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected May 30, 2013.
FETAL HEALTH SHOCKS AND EARLY INEQUALITIES IN HEALTH CAPITAL ACCUMULATION†
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 69–92, January 2014
How to Cite
Wehby, G. L., Nyarko, K. A. and Lopez-Camelo, J. S. (2014), FETAL HEALTH SHOCKS AND EARLY INEQUALITIES IN HEALTH CAPITAL ACCUMULATION. Health Econ., 23: 69–92. doi: 10.1002/hec.2901
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!