MORE THAN FIGURES? QUALITATIVE RESEARCH IN HEALTH ECONOMICS
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 253–257, March 2013
How to Cite
Obermann, K., Scheppe, J. and Glazinski, B. (2013), MORE THAN FIGURES? QUALITATIVE RESEARCH IN HEALTH ECONOMICS. Health Econ., 22: 253–257. doi: 10.1002/hec.2906
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
- 2006. Q methodology in health economics. Journal of Health Services Research & Policy 11: 38–45. , , .
- 2010. Using mixed methods in monitoring and evaluation: experiences from international development. World Bank Policy Research Working Paper 5245. , , .
- 2009. Research Methods in Health: Investigating Health and Health Services, 3e. Open University Press: Maidenhead.
- 1999. The appropriate uses of qualitative methods in health economics. Health Economics 8: 345–353. .
- 2004. Issues arising from the use of qualitative methods in health economics. Journal of Health Services Research & Policy 9: 171–176. , , .
- 2012. Using qualitative methods for attribute development for discrete choice experiments: issues and recommendations. Health Economics 21: 730–741. , , , , , , .
- 2010. Instruments, randomization, and learning about development. Journal of Economic Literature 48: 424–455. .
- 2011. Improving Access to Life Saving Maternal Health Services: the effects of removing user fees for cesareans in Mali. Bethesda, MD: Health Systems 20/20, Abt Associates Inc. , , , , .
- 1977. The measurement of observer agreement for categorical data. Biometrics 33: 159–174. , .
- 1992. Sympathetic connections between qualitative methods and health research. Qualitative Health Research 2: 375–391. .
- 2005. A hermeneutic science: health economics and habermas. Journal of Health Organization and Management 19: 219–235. , .
- 2009. Qualitative methodologies in health-care priority setting research. Health Economics 18: 1163–1175. , , .
- 2011. Four decades of health economics through a bibliometric lens. World Bank Policy Research Working Paper 5829. , .
- 2011. Use of qualitative methods in published health services and management research: a 10-year review. Medical Care Research and Review 68: 3–33. , , , , .