HEALTH CARE AND IDEOLOGY: A RECONSIDERATION OF POLITICAL DETERMINANTS OF PUBLIC HEALTHCARE FUNDING IN THE OECD
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 225–240, February 2014
How to Cite
Herwartz, H. and Theilen, B. (2014), HEALTH CARE AND IDEOLOGY: A RECONSIDERATION OF POLITICAL DETERMINANTS OF PUBLIC HEALTHCARE FUNDING IN THE OECD. Health Econ., 23: 225–240. doi: 10.1002/hec.2917
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!