Funding sources: The work was funded by a UK MRC project grant on Disease Modelling (Grant ID: 87386)
THE EFFECT OF DIABETES COMPLICATIONS ON HEALTH-RELATED QUALITY OF LIFE: THE IMPORTANCE OF LONGITUDINAL DATA TO ADDRESS PATIENT HETEROGENEITY
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 487–500, April 2014
How to Cite
Alva, M., Gray, A., Mihaylova, B. and Clarke, P. (2014), THE EFFECT OF DIABETES COMPLICATIONS ON HEALTH-RELATED QUALITY OF LIFE: THE IMPORTANCE OF LONGITUDINAL DATA TO ADDRESS PATIENT HETEROGENEITY. Health Econ., 23: 487–500. doi: 10.1002/hec.2930
Disclosure: None of the authors of this paper has a conflict of interest that might prejudice the results.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
- UK Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 87386
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!