THE EFFECTS OF HEALTH STATUS AND HEALTH SHOCKS ON HOURS WORKED
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 516–528, May 2014
How to Cite
Cai, L., Mavromaras, K. and Oguzoglu, U. (2014), THE EFFECTS OF HEALTH STATUS AND HEALTH SHOCKS ON HOURS WORKED. Health Econ., 23: 516–528. doi: 10.1002/hec.2931
- Issue online: 2 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2010
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0987972
|hec2931-sup-0001-supplementary material.docx||Word 2007 document||90K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.