THE IMPACT OF MENTAL AND SUBSTANCE-USE DISORDERS ON EMPLOYMENT TRANSITIONS
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 332–344, March 2014
How to Cite
Baldwin, M. L. and Marcus, S. C. (2014), THE IMPACT OF MENTAL AND SUBSTANCE-USE DISORDERS ON EMPLOYMENT TRANSITIONS. Health Econ., 23: 332–344. doi: 10.1002/hec.2936
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2011
- National Institute on Drug and Alcohol Abuse. Grant Number: R03 DA019860-01A2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!