ARE HEALTH SHOCKS DIFFERENT? EVIDENCE FROM A MULTISHOCK SURVEY IN LAOS
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The World Bank Group.
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 706–718, June 2014
How to Cite
Wagstaff, A. and Lindelow, M. (2014), ARE HEALTH SHOCKS DIFFERENT? EVIDENCE FROM A MULTISHOCK SURVEY IN LAOS. Health Econ., 23: 706–718. doi: 10.1002/hec.2944
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!