ONE MAN'S TALL IS ANOTHER MAN'S SMALL: HOW THE FRAMING OF PORTION SIZE INFLUENCES FOOD CHOICE
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 776–791, July 2014
How to Cite
Just, D. R. and Wansink, B. (2014), ONE MAN'S TALL IS ANOTHER MAN'S SMALL: HOW THE FRAMING OF PORTION SIZE INFLUENCES FOOD CHOICE. Health Econ., 23: 776–791. doi: 10.1002/hec.2949
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!