Special Issue Paper
PER-PERIOD CO-PAYMENTS AND THE DEMAND FOR HEALTH CARE: EVIDENCE FROM SURVEY AND CLAIMS DATA
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: European and Australasian Econometrics and Health Economics Workshop papers
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1111–1123, September 2013
How to Cite
Farbmacher, H. and Winter, J. (2013), PER-PERIOD CO-PAYMENTS AND THE DEMAND FOR HEALTH CARE: EVIDENCE FROM SURVEY AND CLAIMS DATA. Health Econ., 22: 1111–1123. doi: 10.1002/hec.2955
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!