This work has not been previously published and is not under submission elsewhere. This work is not required to undergo institutional ethical committee approval.
DID REFORM OF THE NON-GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE MARKET AFFECT THE DECISION TO BE SELF-EMPLOYED? EVIDENCE FROM STATE REFORMS IN THE 1990s†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 841–860, July 2014
How to Cite
Heim, B. T. and Lurie, I. Z. (2014), DID REFORM OF THE NON-GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE MARKET AFFECT THE DECISION TO BE SELF-EMPLOYED? EVIDENCE FROM STATE REFORMS IN THE 1990s. Health Econ., 23: 841–860. doi: 10.1002/hec.2960
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Implications of Health Care Reform for Farm Businesses and Families, Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, 2014,, , ,