This work has not been previously published and is not under submission elsewhere. This work is not required to undergo institutional ethical committee approval.
DID REFORM OF THE NON-GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE MARKET AFFECT THE DECISION TO BE SELF-EMPLOYED? EVIDENCE FROM STATE REFORMS IN THE 1990s†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Heim, B. T. and Lurie, I. Z. (2013), DID REFORM OF THE NON-GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE MARKET AFFECT THE DECISION TO BE SELF-EMPLOYED? EVIDENCE FROM STATE REFORMS IN THE 1990s. Health Econ.. doi: 10.1002/hec.2960
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!