CHILD CARE SUBSIDIES, MATERNAL HEALTH, AND CHILD–PARENT INTERACTIONS: EVIDENCE FROM THREE NATIONALLY REPRESENTATIVE DATASETS
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 894–916, August 2014
How to Cite
2014), CHILD CARE SUBSIDIES, MATERNAL HEALTH, AND CHILD–PARENT INTERACTIONS: EVIDENCE FROM THREE NATIONALLY REPRESENTATIVE DATASETS, Health Economics, 23, pages 894–916, doi: 10.1002/hec.2964and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!