Institutions where research was conducted: Department of Economics, McMaster University; Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis, McMaster University; Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, University of Melbourne.
PHYSICIAN RESPONSE TO PAY-FOR-PERFORMANCE: EVIDENCE FROM A NATURAL EXPERIMENT
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 962–978, August 2014
How to Cite
Li, J., Hurley, J., DeCicca, P. and Buckley, G. (2014), PHYSICIAN RESPONSE TO PAY-FOR-PERFORMANCE: EVIDENCE FROM A NATURAL EXPERIMENT. Health Econ., 23: 962–978. doi: 10.1002/hec.2971
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!